By default, your blogspot or blogger blogs aren't optimized according to your need. Your kinda jealous of those selfhosted wordpress blogs with all the optimization tools - yeah, I get it.
But, good for you that there are quite other ways to optimize your blogger post titles for SEO means.
Here's one of those ways:
Follow this Blogspot blog Title Optimization in easy steps:
- 1. Login to your blogger account.
- 2. From your Dashboard go to Templates from More Options.
- 3. Now choose Edit Html.
- 4. You will see your template code there.
- 5. In that template code find this one line code. <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
- 6. Now replace it with the following code. <b:if cond="data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl"> <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title> <b:else> <title><data:blog.pageName/> ~ <data:blog.title/></title> </b:else></b:if>
- 7. Now click Save Template.
- 8. You are done.
After saving the template take a look at your blog post pages. Now the individual pages will be Optimize post title from now on.