Shun Away with Over-Optimization Practices


search engine optimization company

A moment ago I was checking my site on the tools SEOMoz provides and was glad I did. I found out a lot of things to improve a website or a blog and it’s really interesting to know that certain common practices are hurting our own website. That sometimes what we learned to be good is bad and what’s bad is sometimes good.

Take for example a certain website that uses the keyword "Search Engine Optimization Company" actually it’s a competitor’s blog I checked.

So there on the research tools SEOMoz provides I used the On-Page Optimization option, enter the keyword and URL then run the report. It was a shocking result knowing they have a much better reputation that BIMC, nevertheless, they still have an excellent grade from SEOMoz thinking that it was launched for about three-four months.

internet marketing experts

Things to Learn

ecommerce web designer

search engine optimization company

internet marketing experts

ecommerce web designer

search engine optimization company

internet marketing experts

ecommerce web designer

search engine optimization company

ecommerce web designers

And that's it, a rundown back memory lane. Some of it are so 2000 late but hey, we need to go back the basics to fully understand the present. I do hope you dont take it against me for not explaining this topic further, and I do pray you read the images so you can understand it without me explaining.

0 comment